Learn to take high quality, professional-looking photos with nothing but your phone! (Even when there’s no one else to take your photo or your kids don’t usually smile for photos.)
A digital, instantly downloadable guide with over 20 pages of practical content, which will give you the roadmap to create your own beautiful family photos! This is everything we perfected in over ten years of being professional photographers to help you take your own family photos with confidence!
ADD TO CART
ADD TO CART
HERE's THE THING...
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS:
YOU DON’T NEED THOSE THINGS EITHER. YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PHOTOS WITHOUT THE STRESS OR FRUSTRATION!
We are here to help you take beautiful, pro-looking photos with nothing but your phone so that you can market your business or service with CONFIDENCE!
WE CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT MOST OF THEM DON’T HAVE PERFECTLY COOPERATIVE KIDS OR AN EXPENSIVE SLR CAMERA...
ALL YOU NEED IS OUR ROADMAP TO
SHOW YOU THE EXACT STEPS AND TRICKS
TO QUICKLY LEARN TO DIY YOUR OWN
FAMILY PHOTO SESSION WITH YOUR PHONE!
BUT UNDERSTAND THAT MULTIPLE PROFESSIONAL FAMILY SHOOTS
A YEAR ARE OUT OF THE BUDGET FOR MANY PEOPLE.
SO WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
AS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, WE BELIEVE IN THE VALUE OF BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS,
• Are you tired of wishing you could hire a professional to capture all of your memories?
• Does trying to take a family photo sometimes end with you giving up or saying “forget it!”?
• Ever wondered how some families seem to get beautiful photos of their family at every holiday, event, & birthday with ease?
We created this for NON photographers to be able to easily master the art of taking and editing your own beautiful, natural, never stiff family photos that you’ll treasure forever.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
your family photos look more like this...
BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE:
the roadmap yet for creating photos like THIS...
• have kids that don’t love being in photos or won’t smile on command
• don’t have someone else to take the photos
• don’t have a perfect house or yard
• are not an artistic or creative type of person
This is for you even if you:
• don’t know how to decide where to take the photos
• usually feel like you look awkward in photos